BIO: Kelly Bradley
Kelly Bradley is a Lifestyle Designer, Author, Speaker and Thought Leader. She is an entrepreneur at heart and on a mission to help girls and women take off their masks, heal and create lives they absolutely love- and have a blast while doing it all! She is the founder of Tru-Life Lifestyle Design, a private Lifestyle Design Firm, and Tru-Life Academy, a year-long transformational immersion program. She is also the co-creator of The Tru-Brand that includes a line of products to help women and girls become and be the best version of themselves. The product line includes the Tru-Girl’s Guidebook to Creating the Life She Loves, the Tru-Girl Daily Organizer, shirts, tees, mugs, bags, prints, illustrations, affirmation cards and more. Kelly is writing her first book now.
Kelly is the host of multiple summits including, “Your Most Radiant Life Ever Summit” where she interviewed over 50 experts and thought leaders. Kelly conducts one-day Tru-Girl Create the Life You Love Workshops with women using the Tru-Girl Guidebook to Creating the Life You Love helping them create their vision and create a plan of daily inspired actions that align with their vision. Kelly is a motivational speaker for groups of girls and women where she inspires and empowers them to live radically as their true self now!
Kelly has been working in entrepreneurial ways in the health and well-being industry for over 20 years. Kelly created Juc’d Juice Bar and Education Center in MD. She co-owned Precision Health & Fitness a physical therapy and wellness center in MD. Kelly traveled nationally conducting 2-day workshops, seminars and certification programs in pilates and wellness. She has spoken to high school girls on the topics of eating well, preventing eating disorders and finding their joy. Kelly is a certified Living Foods Chef, Instructor and Educator and has conducted healthy food preparation workshops and organic eating events. She co-created her own line of raw foods including kale chips and ice cream. She has created numerous on-line programs including a 21-Day Cleanse and her Kick-Start Program. She used pilates, Gyrotonic Exercise and yoga to treat patients and help women heal. Plus, she taught mindful movement, breathing and meditation classes and workshops.
Kelly is a natural teacher and a lifelong student of life. She is curious and adventurous and believes life happens for us and not to us. She lives in West Linn, Oregon with her husband and two boys.
Kelly’s Signature Programs include:
Kelly hosts events such as:
Education & Credentials
- BA Psychology- 1998- Arcadia University
- MSPT – Master of Science in Physical Therapy- 2000- Arcadia University
- CNC- Certified Nutritional Consultant- Trained at Tulsi Holistic Health Center and Center for Mind Body Medicine Food as Medicine Program
- CHC- Certified Health Coach- Trained at Institute for Integrative Nutrition in New York, Board Certified by
- The American Association of Drugless Practioners AADP
- Certified Living Foods Instructor, Educator and Chef- Trained at Living Light Culinary Institute in California.
- Certified in Gyrotonic Exercise, Yoga & Pilates
- WHNC- Certified Women’s Health and Nutrition Coach: Evidenced-Based Program for Women’s Pelvic and Sexual Health via Integrative Pelvic Health Institute
Create the life you love.
“Working with Kelly has changed my life. She has empowered me to heal myself and play it big. I turned my passions into my work and have created work I love. I am now financially independent and living a life of abundance.” Tracy, CA