For PC users
- Right-click the link.
- Select “Save target as” or “Save link as.”
- Choose the location on your computer where you would like to save the file.
- Select “Save.”
For Mac users
- Press the Control (ctrl) key and click on the link.
- When the option menu appears, choose “Download link to disk” or “Download linked file.”
- Choose the location on your computer where you would like to store the file. Your computer will start the download once you have selected a location.
Fill out your Lesson & Assignment Playsheet in Adobe Reader (free software).
To add your text. You will be able to see boxes you can click on and type directly into.
It is not recommended to open a PDF form within your browser. Some browsers use plugins by default to view the PDF which may not work properly with fillable PDF forms.
Please note that It is therefore recommended that you use the Adobe Reader®, version 9 or higher, for best results.